Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Guest blogging at ARe Cafe!

I currently have a guest blog up at ARe Cafe! My post actually went up Tuesday, but somehow I'm just  now getting around to mentioning it here. Clearly my day job is taking up far too much of my time.

Some of you may be aware, but my background is actually in biological sciences and public health. I do health consulting work now, but back a few years ago, when I first tried my hand at writing, I was actually still working as a laboratory scientist. My post over at ARe Cafe explores how I got into the M/M romance genre and how the hell I decided to try to write a story of my own in the first place. I also talk a bit about Analyzing Emory and some of the things that influenced it.

Did I mention that if you comment on the post you're in the running to win $10 Omni Bucks? That'll get ya a few things off your TBR list. ;) Contest is open through Friday.

xo,
Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment